President Trump in an interview by an American leading media made some speech regarding his declaration of Jerusalem as Israel capital.
My coming into power brought an end to the unofficial defeat of ISIL, the total annihilation of Islamic extremists in Syria which warranted the withdrawal of Russia troops by Putin. This were done just within a year after I was sworn in.
The UN was there witnessing the massacre of the Christians across the globe and did nothing, terrorism was on the rise and they(UN) did nothing.
But barely four days of my declaration of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the UN summoned a security summit within the shortest notice.
I have said it before and am saying it again that UN’s gathering is like a gathering of market women’ which after they’re done deliberating and decisions are made; it ends right there in Geneva.
The UN seat is filled with Muslims and people who are loyal to the Arabs, they are all hypocrites and cannot be trusted,jerusalem declaration was ling over due and they know it but they kept quiet.i do not need anybody’s permission to do what is right, Trump said
I have already told fellow biafrans and still maintain my stands that if any one keeps hoping that UN will come to our aid in times of crisis or help us conduct a good referendum against Nigeria’s interest then any of such individual is joking. As it stands now UN is a property of OIC(organisation of Islamic countries) which Nigeria has membership to. The position of the UN in the embattled Jerusalem saga it’s a clear evidence while massacre of Christians especially in the Middle East is another.
I saw some posts where some persons said that our only voice in Turkey was dashed due to IPOB directorate’s solidarity with Israel. Let me also remind you that the said Turkish diplomat Abdulkadir will not tell us that he never knew about Nnamdi kanu beliefs and his Judaist way of life before he came down to support the Biafran course. Abdulkadir came to support us for his and Turkey’s interest. Therefore, no one should dictate to Biafrans whom to support and whom not to. EU today have compromised their stands just for political gains, same political gains is what has brought terrorism into Europe. “So keeping silence in the face of evil is itself evil”.
So fellow Biafrans, this fight is ours and we must stop this over dependence on people for our freedom(we’ve to fight our way out by ourselves),that doesn’t mean we don’t need foreign allies, of course we do but not this way.
Latest Nigeria News
- 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At Graduation Ceremony In Anambra (Photo)
- She Said Yes! – Real Madrid Star, Sergio Ramos Engaged To TV Presenter, Pilar Rubio (Photos)
- Checkout Russian President’s Awesome Limo Which Cannot Be Bombed And Can Stay Underwater (Photos)
- Ekiti State Gov. Fayose Makes First Public Appearance After His Party Lost Governorship Election (Photos)
- Meet Ronaldo’s Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez
- Femi Otedola Attends Basketmouth’s Wife’s Birthday Celebration (Photos)
- I Want My Playful Bestfriend Back – Mercy Johnson’s Hubby Cries Out Over Wife’s Change Of Behaviour
- Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Shunned Wizkid’s Birthday
- Anglican Church Abolishes Wedding Before Traditional Marriage
- EFCC disowns gloating tweet on Fayose which came from their verified account
- Nigerian Professional Football League Suspended Indefinitely – LMC
- World Cup stadium severely damaged by landslide days after France vs Croatia in Russia 2018 final (Photos)
- Heartbreaking Story Of Handsome Nigerian Model Stabbed To Death In London Because Of A Girl (Photos)
- Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Finally Set To Be Released Today – Lawyer
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Slays In New Photos
- Cute Photos Of Davido’s 3-Year-Old Daughter, Imade Looking Sharp In Gucci Shirt
- PDP group woos Saraki, Lai Mohammed
- Fayose’s defeat will end stomach infrastructure – Itse Sagay
- President Buhari mourns as 44 die, 500 houses destroyed in Katsina flood
- How Alfa used fake vision to rape student in Lagos – Police
- Fans Blast Yoruba Actress, Mercy Aigbe For Exposing Her Bosom In Public (Photo)
- Messi, Ronaldo knocked off the Ballon d’Or podium places
- Tennis: Serena Williams returns to top 30 in world rankings
- Don’t be deceived by Ekiti “rigging”- PDP tells Buhari, APC
- Kylian Mbappe to donate his entire earnings (£384,000) from playing in the World Cup to charity.
- Governor Ortom Dumps APC
- Catholic Priests Reveal Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019
- Oshiomhole Reacts To Gov. Ortom’s Exit From APC, Killings By Herdsmen
- Antonio Conte breaks silence after he was sacked by Chelsea
- Suspected assassins kill couple in Anambra community
- IPOB to demonstrate at the Hague as Buhari arrives Netherlands
- Cristiano Ronaldo speaks on jersey number at Juventus
- Okorocha reveals why President Buhari will win in South East
- People Are Planning To Kill Me – Daddy Showkey Cries Out
- Obama Dances With His Grandmother After Arriving Kenya (Video)
- Minister Of Finance, Adeosun Must Clear Her Name Over Alleged Forged NYSC Certificate – SERA
- I Didn’t Want To See France Win – Goalkeeper, Courtois
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Transfer To Juventus Is A ‘Historic Error’ – Ex-Real Madrid President Blows Hot
- Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months – Fayemi
- Imo crisis: God’ll impeach Okorocha, says Umeh