A 20-Year old job seeking young lady, (name withheld) that was promised one has been raped by the person who promised to give her the job in Lagos.
P.M.EXPRESS reports that the suspect, 35-year old Babatunde Orekoya has been arrested for having unlawful carnal knowledge of the victim.
The incident happened at Awoyokun Street in Ilupeju area of Lagos where Orekoya resided.
It was gathered that the victim fell into the suspect’s trap when she contacted him, explained her condition and asked him to help get a job for her and Orekoya promised to do so. On the day the incident happened, it was scooped that the suspect had called and informed her that he had gotten a job for her with good salary. He then asked her to come to his house so that from there he will take her to the place for the routine interview and she will secure the job immediately.
However, the whole thing turned out to be a scam without the victim knowing that the suspect had such ulterior motive against her. It was gathered that when the victim got to his house, he locked the door from inside, loaded the music system so that the neighbours will not hear her shouting during the act.
According to the victim, “He forcefully tore my pant, over powered me and penetrated before he allowed me to go.” She went home and told her parents what happened. The matter was reported to the police at Ilupeju Division and the suspect was arrested and detained at the police station.
He was charged before Ogba Magistrates court for the alleged offence.
He pleaded not guilty.
The presiding Magistrate, Mr. T.O. Shomade ordered him to be remanded in prison custody without granting him any bail.
The court adjourned the matter till 12 February, 2018, when the court will rule on his bail condition.
Latest Nigeria News
- Ex-Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage (Photos)
- PDP Reacts To Sad Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s N800 Music House
- Oyo Commissioner Speaks On Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s Radio Station,
- Atiku And Ben Bruce React To Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s N800m Radio House
- Woman stabs husband dead for keeping girlfriends
- CBN don kill us, Senate don fail us! – DG of DMO, Patience Oniha
- Akwa Ibom Sues EFCC, three others for N50bn over Freezing of Account
- Uncertainty over Automatic Ticket Made Saraki, Tambuwal to Leave APC – Tinubu
- Even rats in the kitchen knows Buhari has flopped! – Angry Nigerians blast Buhari after crowd was rented to welcome him
- Baby with brain tumour miraculously recovers after Pope Francis kissed her
- Ndidi signs new six-year deal with Leicester
- Third Mainland Bridge to be temporarily shut for four days — LASG
- Nothing is too little, says retired judge, mobilises funds for rebuilding of Ayefele’s Fresh FM building
- EPL: Aguero hits hat-trick as City triumph
- EPL: Brighton stun Man United
- Beautiful New Photos Of Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi
- Yinka Ayefele Laments On Facebook Over Demolition Of N800m Music House
- Why Gov. Ajimobi Demolished Musician Yinka Ayefele’s N800m Radio House In Ibadan
- Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Allegations Of Romantic Relationship With Wizkid
- I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Actress Nkechi Sunday
- PDP Writes Saraki, Demands Akpabio’s Recall
- BREAKING: Oyo State Gov. demolishes Yinka Ayefele’s Music House
- Why Duncan Mighty prostrated himself for Davido – Manager
- FINALLY! Davido Admits Private Jet Belongs To His Dad After He Was Busted
- I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic – OAU Sex-For-Mark Lady, Monica Osagie
- I Am Not Plotting To Marry Churchill, Ignore The Rumours – Rosy Meurer
- Messi, Coutinho see Barcelona past Alaves
- Osinbajo signs three bills into law
- I have resumed, Buhari writes National Assembly
- INEC suspends Rivers by-election over violence
- President Putin dances at Austrian foreign minister’s wedding (Photo)
- Tight security as Cristiano Ronaldo makes Serie A debut
- Super Eagles Striker Emenike Threatens Reekado Banks… See why
- BREAKING: Buhari returns from London
- Mbappe scores in first match for PSG after World Cup
- Chelsea v Arsenal: Alonso on target to settle five-goal Arsenal thriller
- US Singer Commits Suicide After Prolonged Battle With Mental Illness
- BUSINESS IDEA: Snake Rearing, A Profitable Venture
- Beauty Contestant Dies During Photo Shoot At Beach
- Yinka Ayefele Speaks On Demolition Of His N800 Million Music House