A Nigerian man identified as Ugochukwu Okeke A.K. A Alino, has been reportedly beaten to death by his wife, Chinenye Adaeze Okeke, and his apprentice, who his wife was allegedly having an affair with.
According to report, the Nigerian man from Ndimgbu in Anambra State, was beaten to death when he questioned his wife from Mbanagu in Anambra State over the affair.
The wife and her lover ran out of luck, as they were apprehended and now being held in a police station in Yauonde. The couple reportedly had 5 children together.
It was gathered that Chinenye’s family house in Mbanagu, was stormed by angry Nnewi Youths on Saturday, who ransacked the house and took the pictures of Chinenye before burning down her father’s house.
Facebook user, Israel Mbaebie who shared the story wrote;
After being butchered by his wife and her two accomplices, they had dumped Ugochukwu Okeke’s body at the trunk of his car and was about driving off before they were apprehended… May his soul rest in peace…
WHY KILL; WHY NOT JUST #WALKAWAY???
Yesterday, a dear friend shared with me about the gruesome murder of her uncle Mr. Ugochukwu Okeke popularly known as Alino in Yaounde, Cameroon.
The late Mr. Okeke who hailed from Ndimgbu, Otolo Nnewi was gruesomely murdered in his own house on Monday by his estranged wife and her two male accomplices, one of whom was the deceased’s houseboy.
The houseboy and the evil woman are currently under arrest while a massive manhunt is on for the fleeing third suspect.
Now, the million dollar question is this; why stay put and kill or get killed? If it is not working and you have tried and prayed and it is still not working, #WalkAway once your life is threatened.
Mr. Alino would have been alive today but for the indiscretion of staying put even when the bubble was clearly burst. I am not advocating indiscriminate divorce but that of self preservation. Life is sacrosanct. Once taken, it is irreplaceable.
My condolences go especially to his children who by virtue of this dastardly act by their mother, has effectively made them orphans. The stigmatization especially to the female children would be something else.
Please, do not kill. Better #WalkAway
Latest Nigeria News
- 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At Graduation Ceremony In Anambra (Photo)
- She Said Yes! – Real Madrid Star, Sergio Ramos Engaged To TV Presenter, Pilar Rubio (Photos)
- Checkout Russian President’s Awesome Limo Which Cannot Be Bombed And Can Stay Underwater (Photos)
- Ekiti State Gov. Fayose Makes First Public Appearance After His Party Lost Governorship Election (Photos)
- Meet Ronaldo’s Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez
- Femi Otedola Attends Basketmouth’s Wife’s Birthday Celebration (Photos)
- I Want My Playful Bestfriend Back – Mercy Johnson’s Hubby Cries Out Over Wife’s Change Of Behaviour
- Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Shunned Wizkid’s Birthday
- Anglican Church Abolishes Wedding Before Traditional Marriage
- EFCC disowns gloating tweet on Fayose which came from their verified account
- Nigerian Professional Football League Suspended Indefinitely – LMC
- World Cup stadium severely damaged by landslide days after France vs Croatia in Russia 2018 final (Photos)
- Heartbreaking Story Of Handsome Nigerian Model Stabbed To Death In London Because Of A Girl (Photos)
- Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Finally Set To Be Released Today – Lawyer
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Slays In New Photos
- Cute Photos Of Davido’s 3-Year-Old Daughter, Imade Looking Sharp In Gucci Shirt
- PDP group woos Saraki, Lai Mohammed
- Fayose’s defeat will end stomach infrastructure – Itse Sagay
- President Buhari mourns as 44 die, 500 houses destroyed in Katsina flood
- How Alfa used fake vision to rape student in Lagos – Police
- Fans Blast Yoruba Actress, Mercy Aigbe For Exposing Her Bosom In Public (Photo)
- Messi, Ronaldo knocked off the Ballon d’Or podium places
- Tennis: Serena Williams returns to top 30 in world rankings
- Don’t be deceived by Ekiti “rigging”- PDP tells Buhari, APC
- Kylian Mbappe to donate his entire earnings (£384,000) from playing in the World Cup to charity.
- Governor Ortom Dumps APC
- Catholic Priests Reveal Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019
- Oshiomhole Reacts To Gov. Ortom’s Exit From APC, Killings By Herdsmen
- Antonio Conte breaks silence after he was sacked by Chelsea
- Suspected assassins kill couple in Anambra community
- IPOB to demonstrate at the Hague as Buhari arrives Netherlands
- Cristiano Ronaldo speaks on jersey number at Juventus
- Okorocha reveals why President Buhari will win in South East
- People Are Planning To Kill Me – Daddy Showkey Cries Out
- Obama Dances With His Grandmother After Arriving Kenya (Video)
- Minister Of Finance, Adeosun Must Clear Her Name Over Alleged Forged NYSC Certificate – SERA
- I Didn’t Want To See France Win – Goalkeeper, Courtois
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Transfer To Juventus Is A ‘Historic Error’ – Ex-Real Madrid President Blows Hot
- Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months – Fayemi
- Imo crisis: God’ll impeach Okorocha, says Umeh