A Nigerian man identified as Ugochukwu Okeke A.K. A Alino, has been reportedly beaten to death by his wife, Chinenye Adaeze Okeke, and his apprentice, who his wife was allegedly having an affair with.
According to report, the Nigerian man from Ndimgbu in Anambra State, was beaten to death when he questioned his wife from Mbanagu in Anambra State over the affair.
The wife and her lover ran out of luck, as they were apprehended and now being held in a police station in Yauonde. The couple reportedly had 5 children together.
It was gathered that Chinenye’s family house in Mbanagu, was stormed by angry Nnewi Youths on Saturday, who ransacked the house and took the pictures of Chinenye before burning down her father’s house.
Facebook user, Israel Mbaebie who shared the story wrote;
After being butchered by his wife and her two accomplices, they had dumped Ugochukwu Okeke’s body at the trunk of his car and was about driving off before they were apprehended… May his soul rest in peace…
WHY KILL; WHY NOT JUST #WALKAWAY???
Yesterday, a dear friend shared with me about the gruesome murder of her uncle Mr. Ugochukwu Okeke popularly known as Alino in Yaounde, Cameroon.
The late Mr. Okeke who hailed from Ndimgbu, Otolo Nnewi was gruesomely murdered in his own house on Monday by his estranged wife and her two male accomplices, one of whom was the deceased’s houseboy.
The houseboy and the evil woman are currently under arrest while a massive manhunt is on for the fleeing third suspect.
Now, the million dollar question is this; why stay put and kill or get killed? If it is not working and you have tried and prayed and it is still not working, #WalkAway once your life is threatened.
Mr. Alino would have been alive today but for the indiscretion of staying put even when the bubble was clearly burst. I am not advocating indiscriminate divorce but that of self preservation. Life is sacrosanct. Once taken, it is irreplaceable.
My condolences go especially to his children who by virtue of this dastardly act by their mother, has effectively made them orphans. The stigmatization especially to the female children would be something else.
Please, do not kill. Better #WalkAway
Latest Nigeria News
- Wizkid Cautions Bodyguard After He Hit His Fans At His Show (Video)
- Why My Marriage To Olu Jacobs Has Lasted – Joke Silva
- Georgia’s first female president sworn in
- Theresa May clashes with Blair over Brexit
- Struggling Southampton ends Arsenal’s unbeaten run
- One Killed As Container Falls On Two Cars In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos)
- IBB Salutes Buhari At 76th Birthday
- I Can Afford Whatever I Want, I Don’t Live A Fake Life – Nollywood Actress, Angela Okorie
- My Family Never Wanted Me To Marry OJB – 3rd Wife, Korede Finally Opens Up
- Drama As Robber Is Given A Bottle Of Beer To Drink After Being Caught In Bayelsa (Photos)
- APC Begs Buhari NOT To Participate In Presidential Debate
- I’m afraid of fetish people –Asa
- Biafra: IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast
- INEC raises the alarm over PVC’s cloning in Imo
- Metele attack: Presidency, Atiku clash over Buhari’s absence at soldiers’ burial
- Anambra FRSC sector commander dies in crash
- Atiku pledges to revisit Jonathan’s confab report
- #2019Debate: Orji Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance
- Charlyboy weds wife in church after 40 years
- Eleven die after eating ‘toxic’ rice
- REVEALED: How Buhari Got N260,000 Bank Loan To Build First House As Head Of State
- How Nigerian Doctors Almost Cut Off My Leg – Nollywood Actress, KC Ejelonu
- Full List Of House Of Reps Members Not Returning To National Assembly In 2019
- Vigilante Member, ‘Scorpion’ Who Died During IPOB Rally In Abia, Buried (Photos)
- Evil Woman Murders Neighbour’s 2-year-old Son, Dumps Corpse In Toilet To Punish Dad (Photos)
- ‘Small Waist’ Actress, Princess Shyngle Opens Up On Alleged Suicide Attempt
- How My Husband Killed Our Four Children And Himself – Grieving Woman Breaks Silence
- FACT CHECK: Verifying Osinbajo, Peter Obi’s Claims At Vice Presidential Debate
- Salah Clinches BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2018
- Fani-Kayode hails Peter Obi for knocking out Osinbajo, others
- Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi’s Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs
- Osinbajo, Obi, others differ over economy, subsidy regime
- CAF awards: Musa shunned, Iwobi makes final shortlist
- 2019 elections: US says violence looms in Nigeria
- Popular Nollywood actor, Ifeanyi Gbulie dead
- Paul Okoye Of Psquare Announces Change Of Name
- #2019Debate: Nigeria lost four million jobs in six months – Peter Obi
- BREAKING: Sowore’s supporters storm debate venue, protest exclusion
- #2019Debate: Osinbajo blames PDP for poor economy
- BREAKING: Military suspends UNICEF activities in North-East