Popular Nigerian singer, Wande Coal, whose real names are Wande Ojosipe, has been accused by his baby mama of dumping her after she gave birth to their baby and he is also alleged to have abducted their baby for 8 years.
The “Bumper-to-bumper” crooner had kept this part of his life private from his fans. Not many of his fans knew he had a child until he made it public in 2015 while talking to Ehiz on MTV Base Real Talk. There, Wande Coal opened up for the first time about his then 7-year-old son, who he knew existed while the lad was two years old.
His babymama, Temitope Ogunnusi in a new interview with NewsmakersNG, has hoever revealed that the singer impregnated her while she was just 16 years of age and immediately after the birth of the baby, the baby was taken away from her.
According to her, she met the popular former Mavin’s artiste at Jubilee Estate, near Otedola Estate, Lagos in 2008.
Temitope revealed that their love waxed stronger by the day until when she told the singer that she was pregnant, which he didn t take lightly and immediately rejected the pregancy on the stance that it would destroy his career as a budding artiste then.
“Do you want to kill my career?” he allegedly asked Temitope.
Temitope however mentioned that other artistes close to wande were aware of the situation. She said:
“Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo aka D’Banj knew all that happened. He was close to Wande Coal, and he was the person I first complained to when the pregnancy was rejected. D’Banj was shocked. He said ‘No, Wande cannot deny this’.”
But then, the news of Joseph’s birth filtered to Wande Coal and his parents. His mother, Mrs. Omolara Oluwayemisi Ojosipe, arranged to see the baby, and she was allegedly amazed at the resemblance.
That was in 2010, when Joseph was just one and a half years old.
Shortly after that, Wande Coal’s parents allegedly arranged for a DNA test to be done on Joseph. The result came out positive, giving them a 100 per cent assurance that Joseph was actually their grandson.
According to Temitope, Mrs Ojosipe must have decided to have their grandson in their custody when she visited Temitope’s mother afterwards.
One morning, she went to the market, bought some food stuffs which she took to Temitope’s mother. Mrs Ojosipe told the unsuspecting woman (Temitope’s mum) that she wanted her grandson to spend some time with her, with a promise to take care of him.
Temitope woke up one Saturday morning, full of expectation that she would be reunited with the father of her son. With the invitation she had received, she packed clothes that would last a few days for herself and her son.
They were actually well received and she eagerly waited for Wande’s arrival that weekend.
Then his call came and Wande’s mom talked with him on phone. When it seemed the call would soon end, Temitope moved nearer just to indicate her interest in speaking to him.
This must have infuriated Wande’s mother, who got up, moved to her room, dragged Joseph with her, and was said, “speak to your son,” as she entered the room with the child.
Then, she slammed the door behind her and shut Temitope out.
Temitope said Mrs Ojosipe told her: “My son cannot marry a low class woman.”
Unknown to Temitope, there were more surprises in store for her.
Since 2010, Joseph has been in the custody of Wande Coal’s mum and Wande Coal had publicly admitted the paternity of the child. He was said to have released Joseph’s picture when the boy marked his birthday on June 20, 2015.
Now, Temitope said she had spent the last eight years waking up in tears and pain in her heart.
“Please just let me see my son,” she begged during this interview. “He’s the only one I’ve got.”
NewsmakersNG however claimed they have not been able to reach out to Wande Coal for him to speak on the issue as he has rendered himself incommunicado
Latest Nigeria News
- 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At Graduation Ceremony In Anambra (Photo)
- She Said Yes! – Real Madrid Star, Sergio Ramos Engaged To TV Presenter, Pilar Rubio (Photos)
- Checkout Russian President’s Awesome Limo Which Cannot Be Bombed And Can Stay Underwater (Photos)
- Ekiti State Gov. Fayose Makes First Public Appearance After His Party Lost Governorship Election (Photos)
- Meet Ronaldo’s Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez
- Femi Otedola Attends Basketmouth’s Wife’s Birthday Celebration (Photos)
- I Want My Playful Bestfriend Back – Mercy Johnson’s Hubby Cries Out Over Wife’s Change Of Behaviour
- Reasons Why Tiwa Savage Shunned Wizkid’s Birthday
- Anglican Church Abolishes Wedding Before Traditional Marriage
- EFCC disowns gloating tweet on Fayose which came from their verified account
- Nigerian Professional Football League Suspended Indefinitely – LMC
- World Cup stadium severely damaged by landslide days after France vs Croatia in Russia 2018 final (Photos)
- Heartbreaking Story Of Handsome Nigerian Model Stabbed To Death In London Because Of A Girl (Photos)
- Dasuki Fulfills Bail Conditions, Finally Set To Be Released Today – Lawyer
- Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Slays In New Photos
- Cute Photos Of Davido’s 3-Year-Old Daughter, Imade Looking Sharp In Gucci Shirt
- PDP group woos Saraki, Lai Mohammed
- Fayose’s defeat will end stomach infrastructure – Itse Sagay
- President Buhari mourns as 44 die, 500 houses destroyed in Katsina flood
- How Alfa used fake vision to rape student in Lagos – Police
- Fans Blast Yoruba Actress, Mercy Aigbe For Exposing Her Bosom In Public (Photo)
- Messi, Ronaldo knocked off the Ballon d’Or podium places
- Tennis: Serena Williams returns to top 30 in world rankings
- Don’t be deceived by Ekiti “rigging”- PDP tells Buhari, APC
- Kylian Mbappe to donate his entire earnings (£384,000) from playing in the World Cup to charity.
- Governor Ortom Dumps APC
- Catholic Priests Reveal Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019
- Oshiomhole Reacts To Gov. Ortom’s Exit From APC, Killings By Herdsmen
- Antonio Conte breaks silence after he was sacked by Chelsea
- Suspected assassins kill couple in Anambra community
- IPOB to demonstrate at the Hague as Buhari arrives Netherlands
- Cristiano Ronaldo speaks on jersey number at Juventus
- Okorocha reveals why President Buhari will win in South East
- People Are Planning To Kill Me – Daddy Showkey Cries Out
- Obama Dances With His Grandmother After Arriving Kenya (Video)
- Minister Of Finance, Adeosun Must Clear Her Name Over Alleged Forged NYSC Certificate – SERA
- I Didn’t Want To See France Win – Goalkeeper, Courtois
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Transfer To Juventus Is A ‘Historic Error’ – Ex-Real Madrid President Blows Hot
- Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months – Fayemi
- Imo crisis: God’ll impeach Okorocha, says Umeh