Popular Nigerian singer, Wande Coal, whose real names are Wande Ojosipe, has been accused by his baby mama of dumping her after she gave birth to their baby and he is also alleged to have abducted their baby for 8 years.
The “Bumper-to-bumper” crooner had kept this part of his life private from his fans. Not many of his fans knew he had a child until he made it public in 2015 while talking to Ehiz on MTV Base Real Talk. There, Wande Coal opened up for the first time about his then 7-year-old son, who he knew existed while the lad was two years old.
His babymama, Temitope Ogunnusi in a new interview with NewsmakersNG, has hoever revealed that the singer impregnated her while she was just 16 years of age and immediately after the birth of the baby, the baby was taken away from her.
According to her, she met the popular former Mavin’s artiste at Jubilee Estate, near Otedola Estate, Lagos in 2008.
Temitope revealed that their love waxed stronger by the day until when she told the singer that she was pregnant, which he didn t take lightly and immediately rejected the pregancy on the stance that it would destroy his career as a budding artiste then.
“Do you want to kill my career?” he allegedly asked Temitope.
Temitope however mentioned that other artistes close to wande were aware of the situation. She said:
“Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo aka D’Banj knew all that happened. He was close to Wande Coal, and he was the person I first complained to when the pregnancy was rejected. D’Banj was shocked. He said ‘No, Wande cannot deny this’.”
But then, the news of Joseph’s birth filtered to Wande Coal and his parents. His mother, Mrs. Omolara Oluwayemisi Ojosipe, arranged to see the baby, and she was allegedly amazed at the resemblance.
That was in 2010, when Joseph was just one and a half years old.
Shortly after that, Wande Coal’s parents allegedly arranged for a DNA test to be done on Joseph. The result came out positive, giving them a 100 per cent assurance that Joseph was actually their grandson.
According to Temitope, Mrs Ojosipe must have decided to have their grandson in their custody when she visited Temitope’s mother afterwards.
One morning, she went to the market, bought some food stuffs which she took to Temitope’s mother. Mrs Ojosipe told the unsuspecting woman (Temitope’s mum) that she wanted her grandson to spend some time with her, with a promise to take care of him.
Temitope woke up one Saturday morning, full of expectation that she would be reunited with the father of her son. With the invitation she had received, she packed clothes that would last a few days for herself and her son.
They were actually well received and she eagerly waited for Wande’s arrival that weekend.
Then his call came and Wande’s mom talked with him on phone. When it seemed the call would soon end, Temitope moved nearer just to indicate her interest in speaking to him.
This must have infuriated Wande’s mother, who got up, moved to her room, dragged Joseph with her, and was said, “speak to your son,” as she entered the room with the child.
Then, she slammed the door behind her and shut Temitope out.
Temitope said Mrs Ojosipe told her: “My son cannot marry a low class woman.”
Unknown to Temitope, there were more surprises in store for her.
Since 2010, Joseph has been in the custody of Wande Coal’s mum and Wande Coal had publicly admitted the paternity of the child. He was said to have released Joseph’s picture when the boy marked his birthday on June 20, 2015.
Now, Temitope said she had spent the last eight years waking up in tears and pain in her heart.
“Please just let me see my son,” she begged during this interview. “He’s the only one I’ve got.”
NewsmakersNG however claimed they have not been able to reach out to Wande Coal for him to speak on the issue as he has rendered himself incommunicado
Latest Nigeria News
- Wow! Davido Reportedly Gives Fan $1000 Just To Get Back At A Troll On Social Media…See How It Happened
- Heartbreaking: 18-Year-Old Talented African Footballer Dies Of Malaria In Portugal (Photos)
- Last Photos Of World Famous DJ, Avicii Six Days Before He Was Found Dead
- Bayern must be fearless against Real – Robben
- Lukaku says Man Utd can win Premier League next year
- #BBNaija 2018: NBC speaks on hosting of show in South Africa
- Alexis Sanchez reveals why he didn’t post any tribute to Arsene Wenger
- #BBNaija 2018 : Why Northerners don’t participate in reality show – Arewa youth leader, Shettima
- Why we didn’t renew Chidinma’s contract – Ill Bliss
- Why we didn’t renew Chidinma’s contract – Ill Bliss
- #BBNaija 2018: Unmasking the face of Big Brother, what you don’t know
- Nigerian Newspapers: 10 things you need to know this Sunday morning
- Igbo presidency: Buhari will handover to Osinbajo, don’t be deceived – Chekwas Okorie tells South East
- The Bible Is Not Against Divorce – Apostle Alfred Williams
- Stephanie Okoreke and Husband Linus Idahosa Are In Abuja For Their 6th Wedding Anniversary
- FA Cup: Manchester United defeat Tottenham, qualify for final
- BREAKING: Buhari returns to Abuja after CHOGM in London
- El-Rufai declared missing in Kaduna
- Maureen Solomon: I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, My Husband Didn’t Stop Me
- Too Much Money: Duncan Mighty Proudly Rocks Costly Gucci Denim Jacket He Bought For N1.1 Million
- Stay away from any man who can’t make you cum – Actress Shyngle
- Man disqualifies job seekers for not having voters’ card
- First photos from the white wedding of Xerona Duke and DJ Caise
- Copa del Rey finals: Messi an alien that should live in sky not earth – Montella
- Nigerian Comedian, Teju Babyface Welcomes Twins With His Wife After 6 Years Of Bareness
- Ahead of Headies 2018, Davido begs for votes for Mayorkun, Peruzzi
- Ebonyi Governor David Umahi declares Public Holiday for PVC Registration
- Senate mace theft ‘a very primitive adventure’ – Saraki
- No man can resist my big boobs – Nollywood actress Stella Idika
- Buhari joined Nigerian Army without O’Level certificate – Fayose
- Sophia Momodu replies follower who called her 2-year-old daughter “sexy”
- OAU Sex-for-marks scandal; female student involved, speaks out
- Young man’s gesture to his great grandmother goes viral! (photos)
- “My wealth is not from oil bunkering” – Duncan Mighty cries out
- President Buhari must apologise to the youths – Shehu Sani
- Presidency reacts to ‘Zahra Buhari’s’ Facebook post insulting Nigerians
- Details of why Wenger resigned as Arsenal manager revealed
- LIKE SERIOUSLY! Young Man Takes His S£x Doll On A Date To The Popular Ikeja Mall In Lagos (Video)
- More Exclusive Pictures Of Timaya Lekki Mansion! (Photos)
- Actress, Victoria Kolawole Looks Adorable As She Rocks White Tube Top (Photos)