There are no bastards in the house of Abubakar Atiku but it is easier for the former Vice President to have children than for his 30 children or thereabouts to have a real father. Lest you misinterpret this; there is nothing wrong with Atiku’s picture as a father, if you would ignore the fact that his children have to write him to book an appointment with him, every time they wish to see him or bond with him.
The Capital findings revealed that Atiku’s children do not have easy access to their father neither do they enjoy the luxury of filial bond characteristic of model relationships between a father and his wards. But the Turaki Adamawa loves his children no doubt as the the top politician spares no expense in giving them the best that his immense wealth can afford. If he was not such a busy man, Atiku would have time for his kids and they wouldn’t have to write to book an appointment or queue up to see him. Such are the travails of some silver spoon kids.
But while his children learn to live with the distance between them and their father, Atiku’s wives may be finding it increasingly difficult to cope with his persistent absence and this is because a woman’s heart and body needs constant loving and care from her husband. In order words, a woman is hardly a piece of artifact; even trophy wives detest being kept away like a piece of article or household decor but the Turaki Adamawa hardly understands this fact.
Little wonder he paid the ultimate price for abandoning his pretty wife, Fatima, in a tastefully furnished apartment in Lagos; he suffered a strain in their relationship and when the passion that brought them together could not hold their love anymore, he decided to divorce her. It never mattered to him that Fatima bore him six children, Atiku simply wanted to be done with her. And he is done with her. Although the couple attribute their separation to irreconcilable differences, The Capital findings revealed that there was more to their separation than meets the eye.
The details are more interesting and instructive than the socially-correct excuse the Turaki Adamawa has given for divorcing his third wife.
In the wake of the Turaki Adamawa’s divorce with Fatima, his third wife, further findings revealed that Titi, his first wife, has not been getting the best of attention from him. Atiku is reportedly unhappy with her intrusive nature, particularly how she interferes in their children’s marriages and crucial life decisions. Atiku in annoyance, now pays more attention to Jemilah, his last wife who showers him with so much care and affection.
He is so besotted Jemilah that he consults with her in most of the decisions that affect his life and pursuits. Jemilah, who is of Igbo extraction is also known as Jennifer and she was formerly based in the United States, where she was a PhD student at the American University in Washington DC. But Titi remains unperturbed. She confided recently, with some of her close friends over goings-on in her marriage, stressing that she would rather invest her energy in taking care of her grandchildren than being bothered about being neglected by the Turaki Adamawa.
Latest Nigeria News
- #WorldCup 2018: What Super Eagles’ fans are saying after Argentina’s 3-0 loss to Croatia
- Ebonyi Rejects FG’s Proposed Cattle Ranching
- 7 Natural Remedies To Prevent Kidney Stones
- Beggar Caught Hiding N9.8 million In His Artificial Leg
- Atiku Reveals His Best Performing Governor
- Just 1-year After Their Wedding, Obasanjo’s Son Drags Wife To Court… Find Out Why (Photos)
- #Worldcup 2018: Aguero Reacts After Croatia Thrashed Argentina 3 – 0 In Russia
- Pastor Offers Prayer Warrior N4m To Abduct Boy For Ritual
- Notorious Nigerian Cultist, ‘Nothing Dey Happen’ Arrested With A Gun In Italy (Photos)
- #WorldCup 2018: Argentina Were Crying Like Girls – Croatia defender Sime Vrsaljko
- El Zakzaky: Shi’ites reportedly stone policeman to death in Kaduna
- Singer Simi Stuns Fans With ‘Tomboy Pose’ In Ripped Jeans (Photos)
- #WorldCup 2018: C.Ronaldo Tells Story Behind New ‘Goatee’ Goal Celebration After Scoring
- Photo Of Catholic Priest And His Muslim Mother Goes Viral
- #WorldCup 2018: Croatia thrash Argentina 3-0
- Nigeria vs Iceland: I’m ready to sacrifice my position, Mikel Obi vows
- #WorldCup 2018: Sergio Ramos Fires Back At Maradona, Says Messi Is Argentina’s All Time Best
- #WorldCup 2018: Meet The Player Who Is Not Allowed To Drink The Same Water With Teammates (Photos)
- Man United Sign Brazilian ‘Wonder Player’ For $70m
- Coach Chukwu Reveals How Nigeria Can Beat Iceland
- Ronaldo Is Like Vintage Wine, He’s Always Evolving – Portugal Coach Heap Praises On CR7
- ????Woman delivers cat during deliverance service in Delta Church (Photos)
- #WorldCup 2018: Jose Mourinho warns Argentina about one special quality Croatia team posses
- Why I play football with so much anger – Lukaku
- House Of Reps Justifies N578billion Hike In 2018 Budget
- What Happened Today At El-Zakzaky’s Trial In Kaduna
- #WorldCup 2018: Nigerian Caught After Entering Finland Illegally From Russia
- #WorldCup 2018: Rohr replies Mourinho on Mikel’s playing position comment
- OAU Sacks Professor Over Sex For Mark Scandal
- President Buhari Finally Signs 2018 Budget (See Details)
- Between Davido’s Chioma & a Disgruntled Follower Who Rubbished Her Delicacy (Photo)
- OMG:Man And His Wife Exposed After Offering Newborn Baby For Sale At N750,000 In Delta
- Horror: Police Officers, Several Others Injured As Police, Shi’ites Clash Heavily In Kaduna
- #WorldCup 2018: Super Eagles rated third worst team
- Obama condemns Trump immigration policy
- #WorldCup 2018: Suarez’s goal takes Uruguay into second round as Saudi Arabia crashes out
- ‘Charity begins at home’ – Daddy Freeze attacks Pastor Adeboye’s son
- ????How This FRSC Official Embarrassed Himself After A Motorist Refused To Stop (Photos)
- Video Of XXXTENTACION Immediately After He Was Shot By Armed Robbers
- ????I Beat My Wife, Yet We Are Besties” – Pastor Advises Women Not To Leave Home Over Domestic Violence