There are no bastards in the house of Abubakar Atiku but it is easier for the former Vice President to have children than for his 30 children or thereabouts to have a real father. Lest you misinterpret this; there is nothing wrong with Atiku’s picture as a father, if you would ignore the fact that his children have to write him to book an appointment with him, every time they wish to see him or bond with him.
The Capital findings revealed that Atiku’s children do not have easy access to their father neither do they enjoy the luxury of filial bond characteristic of model relationships between a father and his wards. But the Turaki Adamawa loves his children no doubt as the the top politician spares no expense in giving them the best that his immense wealth can afford. If he was not such a busy man, Atiku would have time for his kids and they wouldn’t have to write to book an appointment or queue up to see him. Such are the travails of some silver spoon kids.
But while his children learn to live with the distance between them and their father, Atiku’s wives may be finding it increasingly difficult to cope with his persistent absence and this is because a woman’s heart and body needs constant loving and care from her husband. In order words, a woman is hardly a piece of artifact; even trophy wives detest being kept away like a piece of article or household decor but the Turaki Adamawa hardly understands this fact.
Little wonder he paid the ultimate price for abandoning his pretty wife, Fatima, in a tastefully furnished apartment in Lagos; he suffered a strain in their relationship and when the passion that brought them together could not hold their love anymore, he decided to divorce her. It never mattered to him that Fatima bore him six children, Atiku simply wanted to be done with her. And he is done with her. Although the couple attribute their separation to irreconcilable differences, The Capital findings revealed that there was more to their separation than meets the eye.
The details are more interesting and instructive than the socially-correct excuse the Turaki Adamawa has given for divorcing his third wife.
In the wake of the Turaki Adamawa’s divorce with Fatima, his third wife, further findings revealed that Titi, his first wife, has not been getting the best of attention from him. Atiku is reportedly unhappy with her intrusive nature, particularly how she interferes in their children’s marriages and crucial life decisions. Atiku in annoyance, now pays more attention to Jemilah, his last wife who showers him with so much care and affection.
He is so besotted Jemilah that he consults with her in most of the decisions that affect his life and pursuits. Jemilah, who is of Igbo extraction is also known as Jennifer and she was formerly based in the United States, where she was a PhD student at the American University in Washington DC. But Titi remains unperturbed. She confided recently, with some of her close friends over goings-on in her marriage, stressing that she would rather invest her energy in taking care of her grandchildren than being bothered about being neglected by the Turaki Adamawa.
Latest Nigeria News
- Ex-Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage (Photos)
- PDP Reacts To Sad Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s N800 Music House
- Oyo Commissioner Speaks On Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s Radio Station,
- Atiku And Ben Bruce React To Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s N800m Radio House
- Woman stabs husband dead for keeping girlfriends
- CBN don kill us, Senate don fail us! – DG of DMO, Patience Oniha
- Akwa Ibom Sues EFCC, three others for N50bn over Freezing of Account
- Uncertainty over Automatic Ticket Made Saraki, Tambuwal to Leave APC – Tinubu
- Even rats in the kitchen knows Buhari has flopped! – Angry Nigerians blast Buhari after crowd was rented to welcome him
- Baby with brain tumour miraculously recovers after Pope Francis kissed her
- Ndidi signs new six-year deal with Leicester
- Third Mainland Bridge to be temporarily shut for four days — LASG
- Nothing is too little, says retired judge, mobilises funds for rebuilding of Ayefele’s Fresh FM building
- EPL: Aguero hits hat-trick as City triumph
- EPL: Brighton stun Man United
- Beautiful New Photos Of Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi
- Yinka Ayefele Laments On Facebook Over Demolition Of N800m Music House
- Why Gov. Ajimobi Demolished Musician Yinka Ayefele’s N800m Radio House In Ibadan
- Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Allegations Of Romantic Relationship With Wizkid
- I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Actress Nkechi Sunday
- PDP Writes Saraki, Demands Akpabio’s Recall
- BREAKING: Oyo State Gov. demolishes Yinka Ayefele’s Music House
- Why Duncan Mighty prostrated himself for Davido – Manager
- FINALLY! Davido Admits Private Jet Belongs To His Dad After He Was Busted
- I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic – OAU Sex-For-Mark Lady, Monica Osagie
- I Am Not Plotting To Marry Churchill, Ignore The Rumours – Rosy Meurer
- Messi, Coutinho see Barcelona past Alaves
- Osinbajo signs three bills into law
- I have resumed, Buhari writes National Assembly
- INEC suspends Rivers by-election over violence
- President Putin dances at Austrian foreign minister’s wedding (Photo)
- Tight security as Cristiano Ronaldo makes Serie A debut
- Super Eagles Striker Emenike Threatens Reekado Banks… See why
- BREAKING: Buhari returns from London
- Mbappe scores in first match for PSG after World Cup
- Chelsea v Arsenal: Alonso on target to settle five-goal Arsenal thriller
- US Singer Commits Suicide After Prolonged Battle With Mental Illness
- BUSINESS IDEA: Snake Rearing, A Profitable Venture
- Beauty Contestant Dies During Photo Shoot At Beach
- Yinka Ayefele Speaks On Demolition Of His N800 Million Music House