KYLIAN MBAPPE will donate his entire earnings of £384,000 from playing in the World Cup to charity.
The wonderkid was pivotal as he helped France to glory against Croatia in the final – even scoring a goal in the 4-2 victory.
Kylian Mbappe will donate the money he received from playing in the World Cup to charity
It has now been revealed that the 19-year-old will hand over money earned from featuring out in Russia to a sports charity that work with disabled and hospitalised children, Premiers de Cordee.
According to Sports Illustrated , the teen sensation was paid £17,000 per game, and pocketed £265,000 for being part of the team who won the tournament.
The news of his charitable donation has been reported by French national newspaper L’Equipe .
Mbappe, who joined PSG for a fee of around £166m from Monaco after a season-long loan, was one of the French success stories from this World Cup.
Its not so much that a star was born in the World Cup – as Mbappe was already heralded, but he is clearly destined for great things
The teenage striker, who completed a £166m move to PSG this summer, is one of the most promising players in world football
He ended up with four goals from the tournament, and was named as best young player.
Speaking to Le Parisien, Mbappe’s generosity came as no surprise to Premier de Cordee charity general manager Sebastian Ruffin.
He said: “Kylian, he’s a great person.
“When his schedule allows it, he intervenes for us with pleasure.
France star Kylian Mbappe shows off W Cup trophy in the dressing room
“He has a very good [relationship] with children, he alway finds the right [words] to encourage them.
“I sometimes even feel that [he] takes more pleasure to play with the kids than the kids themselves.”
Mbappe became the first teenager to score in a World Cu final since Pele in 1958.
The French, 19, starlet continued his superb tournament i Russia as his side beat Croatia to lift football’s greatest trophy.
Mbappe is only the third teen to even play in the World Cup showpiece – after Pele and Italian legend Guiseppe Bergomi in 1982.
And his three goals on route to Moscow played a huge rol in the French making the final.
Brazil icon Pele was just 17 when he scored twice in a 5-2 win over Sweden in 1958 – the start of an incredible international career.
After watching Mbappe’s acheivement, he tweeted: “Only the second teenager to have scored a goal in a # WorldCupFinal ! Welcome to the club, @ KMbappe – it’s great to have some company!”
Latest Nigeria News
- Kanye West Demands Apology from Drake for ‘Sneak Diss’ and Gets This
- Okorocha presents budget of N276bn for 2019
- BREAKING: SDP scribe, Gabam, becomes Duke’s presidential running mate
- Sowore to sue Channels TV boss for excluding him from debate
- Checkout The Awesome Official Wedding Photos Of Nollywood Actor, Frankincense And His Wife
- Female NYSC Corps Member Reportedly Dies Of Typhoid
- Graphic Photos Of Swiss Park Hotel Manager Shot Dead By Gunmen In Anambra
- I Stabbed Her All Over Untill She Died – Man Confesses As Court Sentences Him To Death In Plateau
- Nigerian Football Legend, Kanu Nwankwo Spotted With Brazilian Legend, Ronaldinho (Photos)
- Maradona’s new girlfriend kicks him out of home he bought for her
- 2018 Soundcity MVP awards: Davido, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, others top nomination list
- Mourinho orders Man United players to train on Christmas Day
- BREAKING: APC postpones governorship campaign in Kwara, cites insecurity
- We didn’t endorse Buhari for second term – CAN
- APC, PDP Reps clash over unsigned electoral bill
- Champions League: Mourinho says ‘nothing’ surprised him about Valencia defeat
- Shame To Stingy People – Father Mbaka Attacks Peter Obi Again Despite Apology
- JUST IN: He Is Back From ISRAEL! The Crowd Is Massive
- Sex in car is criminal, Lagos Police counters Abayomi Shogunle
- UK parliament upholds vote of confidence in Theresa May
- UCL: Scoreline flatters Man Utd in Valencia defeat
- Heartbreaking: Serving NYSC Member Dies While Traveling To His PPA In Kano (Photos)
- FG Forcing PDP Governors To A Secret Deal – Uche Secondus Raises Alarm
- How I Wanted Breast Implants, Plastic Surgery – Nwankwo Kanu’s Wife Opens Up
- JUST IN: Theresa May tells party she plans to quit before 2022 election
- Agbaje is my ‘egbon’, I expect decency from him – Sanwo-Olu
- BREAKING: Atiku, Ezekwesili sign peace pact today
- Kim Jong Un’s step-grandmother dies
- Facebook Headquarters At Silicon Valley Evacuated Following Bomb Threat
- Famous Footballer’s Wife Breaks Down In Tears As Husband’s Team Is Eliminated From Champions League
- BREAKING : Theresa May Faces Vote Of No Confidence, May Lose Position as UK Prime Minister
- JUST IN: ASUU Strike may end on Monday (Details Inside)
- Poly lecturers (ASUP) begin nationwide strike today
- True Story Of Shamed Couple Caught Making Love In The Car Revealed (Photos)
- ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT: “Impact Of Bullets On Mbaka’s Car Is There For All To See That It Is Real”
- 2019 : Why I Did Not Attend Peace Accord Signing In Abuja – Atiku
- 2019: Real reason Atiku did not sign peace accord – Bishop Kukah reveals
- Shocker: 70-year-old Man Marries 15-year-old Girl In Niger (Photos)
- Police recruitment: 104,289 apply in 12 days
- Yaya Toure leaves Olympiakos after playing only five matches