Prince Odi Okojie, husband of Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson, has revealed a sudden change in his wife’s behaviour since her mother passed away.
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie, recently lost her mother, and her friends, fans and well-wishers joined her in mourning her late mom .
However, it seems that the delectable screen star is yet to get over the death of her loving mother and this is telling on her husband’s daily activities.
The actress’ husband, Prince Odi Okojie who could no longer suffer over his wife’s grief alone took to his Instagram handle to reveal how much he misses his wife.
He made this known while responding to a fan’s question on Mercy Johnson’s sudden weight loss.
He shared a video of his beautiful wife who wanted to visit her friend and clothier, Hope Fashion because it was her birthday, adding that it was the first time she would leave the house ever since her mom’s death and he was happy to step out with her.
His post reads: “Wify isn’t herself yet, she’s still trying to heal after moms death. She asked to see @h.o.p.e.fashion today since it’s her birthday so I had to support her. I want my playful bestfriend/Wify back ooo. HBD Kiki. She holds you so much.”
Hope Fashion whom the actress visited, was obviously happy and wrote; “#Repost @h.o.p.e.fashion And I couldn’t believe this, Mercy @mercyjohnsonokojie my blood u came all the way even though you weren’t feeling well, ha you didn’t just send Cake but you came all the way……when they said Mercy I couldn’t even believe it, this is so special to me @princeodiokojie out of your busy schedule u made time for me words fail me and I will never forget this kind gesture.”
Latest Nigeria News
- Ex-Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage (Photos)
- PDP Reacts To Sad Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s N800 Music House
- Oyo Commissioner Speaks On Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s Radio Station,
- Atiku And Ben Bruce React To Demolition Of Yinka Ayefele’s N800m Radio House
- Woman stabs husband dead for keeping girlfriends
- CBN don kill us, Senate don fail us! – DG of DMO, Patience Oniha
- Akwa Ibom Sues EFCC, three others for N50bn over Freezing of Account
- Uncertainty over Automatic Ticket Made Saraki, Tambuwal to Leave APC – Tinubu
- Even rats in the kitchen knows Buhari has flopped! – Angry Nigerians blast Buhari after crowd was rented to welcome him
- Baby with brain tumour miraculously recovers after Pope Francis kissed her
- Ndidi signs new six-year deal with Leicester
- Third Mainland Bridge to be temporarily shut for four days — LASG
- Nothing is too little, says retired judge, mobilises funds for rebuilding of Ayefele’s Fresh FM building
- EPL: Aguero hits hat-trick as City triumph
- EPL: Brighton stun Man United
- Beautiful New Photos Of Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi
- Yinka Ayefele Laments On Facebook Over Demolition Of N800m Music House
- Why Gov. Ajimobi Demolished Musician Yinka Ayefele’s N800m Radio House In Ibadan
- Tiwa Savage Finally Breaks Silence Over Allegations Of Romantic Relationship With Wizkid
- I Can Dump Acting For Marriage – Actress Nkechi Sunday
- PDP Writes Saraki, Demands Akpabio’s Recall
- BREAKING: Oyo State Gov. demolishes Yinka Ayefele’s Music House
- Why Duncan Mighty prostrated himself for Davido – Manager
- FINALLY! Davido Admits Private Jet Belongs To His Dad After He Was Busted
- I Can’t Get Justice From ICPC; They Think I’m Psychotic – OAU Sex-For-Mark Lady, Monica Osagie
- I Am Not Plotting To Marry Churchill, Ignore The Rumours – Rosy Meurer
- Messi, Coutinho see Barcelona past Alaves
- Osinbajo signs three bills into law
- I have resumed, Buhari writes National Assembly
- INEC suspends Rivers by-election over violence
- President Putin dances at Austrian foreign minister’s wedding (Photo)
- Tight security as Cristiano Ronaldo makes Serie A debut
- Super Eagles Striker Emenike Threatens Reekado Banks… See why
- BREAKING: Buhari returns from London
- Mbappe scores in first match for PSG after World Cup
- Chelsea v Arsenal: Alonso on target to settle five-goal Arsenal thriller
- US Singer Commits Suicide After Prolonged Battle With Mental Illness
- BUSINESS IDEA: Snake Rearing, A Profitable Venture
- Beauty Contestant Dies During Photo Shoot At Beach
- Yinka Ayefele Speaks On Demolition Of His N800 Million Music House