A Facebook user and NHIS officer, Bridget Anurika Eze, took to the platform to narrate how she was harassed yesterday by IPOB members despite being Biafran.
According to her, All her life She has never had a first hand experience of public harassment like yesterday. She wrote;
MY EXPERIENCE WITH IPOB BOYS TODAY.
All my life I have never had a first hand experience of public harassment like today.
As part of our normal routine in the office and the scheme at large, we left for facilities inspection at Aba, and off Aba along port Harcourt road.
After we were done and coming back, we got to enyimba Junction/bakassi,coman see ipob boys terrorizing people, everyone running for their lives. We kept on moving but slowly and noticed that the road was kinda dry. Before we knew it ipob boys rushed out from nowhere and attacked our hilux, they where more than 15, carrying different weapons, one of them used shovel and hit the hilux hard, before I could blink my eyes they opened the door and started dragging us out, I heard my oga chorused , NO please, we are BIAFRANS ” I joined them o, and was shouting, biafra, biafra.. This boys weren’t even listening, one used a heavy big stone and was hitting my oga,others were removing the car Cover seat that’s made of Nigeria color /coat of arm. That we are not biafra, that’s why we had that on, that were is our flag or means of identification…. I didn’t know what to do, they dragged me outta the car, I came down didn’t know what to do, I thought of hiding under the hilux but no way because they were just everywhere. I was just praying my last prayer just incase they decide to kill us. Ever seen or witnessed any case of jungle justice? Now, that’s exactly the scene today.
The other part of the road was another set of ipob boys damaging a truck full of goods, and another dangote truck full of cement on fire already.
All this I witnessed/saw within 20mins…
Finally I heard oya enter your motor and run for your life.
We sped off.
It was just I, the coordinator, and the driver. I started asking the driver why they allowed us go, our driver said he gave them 500naira that’s why they said we should go.
On our way still driving carefully, because they are everywhere, we saw soldiers in their convoy coming down to calm the situation.
On entering umuahia, the check points are tight, every living thing except the driver inside a bus, car, keke must come down and raise his/her two hands up to be sure the person isn’t with any weapon.
Until there’s a legal/defined way to go about this biafra thingy, there will never be peace. If you haven’t experienced this ipob boys and there madness you will not understand , it’s not about writing epistle on Facebook in the comfort of your home that they should give us biafra this and that. This boys are terrorizing us, their people, the igbos per se.
Imagine if they had killed us or any of us. Just like that.
Most of this ipob boys are touts, and thieves, I almost forgot to say that they took our drivers phone too.
And returned it when he gave them the money.
This is too much really.
My heart is still heavy.
Find attached the selfies I took before and after, u’ll notice the car seat cover that was removed. I couldn’t take pictures of the other scenes because I was scared.
I just Thank God we came out of this alive.
Latest Nigeria News
- TBoss Celebrates Kemen On His Birthday
- Caityln Jenner Confirms Daughter Kylie Jenner is Pregnant
- Psquare’s Elder Brother, Jude Okoye Welcome a Baby Girl With Wife
- ‘IPOB Remains Terrorist Group; European Union and United States of America Should Not Meddle In Our Affairs’ – Presidential Aide
- JUST IN: President Buhari Returns To Nigeria
- North Korea Vows To Shoot Down US Bombers
- Uche Ogbodo reveals her ex-husband has never called or seen their daughter
- Two men drug and rape 8-year-old girl to coma in Rivers State (Photo)
- English Premier League: No FA Action for Jose Mourinho
- The Igbos rebuilt their region after the war but North still has mud houses – Atiku on restructuring
- Photos: Woman Set Her Husband’s 10 Year Old Brother Ablaze For Misplacing His Trouser
- Davido Shows Love To Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend Justine Skye As Revenge For Using His Ex Sira Kante in his ‘Come Closer’ Video
- Suspect Arrested for Stealing Meat from the Refrigerator of a Priest
- Edison Cavani rejects €1million from PSG owner to hand over penalty duties to Neymar
- 15-year-old pupil mysteriously disappears on way to school in Ogun
- Comedian Buchi welcomes Child in the U.S with Wife
- Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (Photo)
- FINALLY! Psquare Officially Split Up, Court Papers For Separation Allegedly Sent In
- Thief Caught Stealing Meat in Priest’s Kitchen Paraded (Photo)
- JUST IN: Ghana Thrash Nigeria 4-1 To Win WAFU Cup
- German Elections 2017: Angela Merkel Wins Fourth Term
- Watch World’s Richest Man Bill Gates Speak Nigerian Pidgin English For First Time
- Surprising Reason Cultists Killed Their Own Leader in Lagos
- ‘A woman that willingly offers herself to a man knowing fully well he’s married, can kill’ – Reno Omokri
- Photos From The Glo Mega Music Tour In Festac
- Kiss Daniel Was Annoyed With His DJ and Live Band Members At The Glo Mega Music Tour (See Reasons)
- Twitter Story: My Wife Did A New Hairstyle, 24hrs Later, Our Househelp Did Exact Same Style
- 5-year-old suspended for making ‘terroristic threats’ against school
- ‘Don Jazzy is impotent. After several hot unprotected sex with him I still can’t get pregnant’ – Lady claims
- Dwayne Johnson ‘The Rock’ Had This To Say When He Met Man Born With One Arm And No Legs
- 15-year-old Boy Caught Having S£x With Goat in Niger
- Nnamdi Kanu Missed The Target – Bishop Mike Okonkwo
- See Photos: New Crowned Prince of Benin Kingdom Unveiled
- Biafra: It’s Too Late To Pull Out Of Nigeria – Igbo Lawmaker
- Photos: Man’s Penis chopped off by Scorned Lover (See Reason why)
- ‘I’m On My Own’ – Peter Okoye Confirms P-Square Split [Watch Video]
- We Must Guard Against Separating Nigeria Into Small Pieces, Tinubu Warns
- Tiwa Savage Gets Rare Twitter Shout-out From British Rock Band, Coldplay
- Police Go After Peace Corps Members, Arrest 34