If women were to decide on a wedding, it would be: Blessed is the man who openly shed tears for he shall always be consoled. This is because men have a habit of closing up and hiding their emotions. As a man, one of the most shameful things you can do (according to society) is cry in public.
Being a man is akin to strength so crying is seen as a huge sign of weakness and men are supposed to keep a brave face at all times. However for some men, certain moments can touch their heart and make them give into their emotions. One of these moments seems to be during their wedding.
Some grooms will smile, others will have a straight face but these days, some men will hold nothing back and shed tears. It may be during the wedding or after, but a wave of emotion will hit them and cause them to cry because of how blessed they are to have their wife.
Below are 10 grooms who cried at their wedding along with quotes about crying:
1. When the groom can’t believe his good fortune
“Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.”
2. When your bride is too beautiful
“A tears is made up of 1% water and 99% feelings.”
3. When you can’t hold back your emotions
“Whenever you hold back tears, you are drowning your heart.” So let them flow free and you will feel lighter.
4. When the tears just keep falling
“Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can’t speak.”
5. When the best man can’t believe how soft his friend is
“Sometimes being strong means not holding back tears, but letting them fall.”
6. When the bride understands your tears
“Some times tears can express feelings easier than words.”
7. When the groom is in love with the dress too
“The first step in love is crying. Just make sure the one you cry over is willing to shed tears for you too.”
8. When the bride is there for you
“Those who sow in tears will reap songs of joy.”
9. When both the bride and groom’s tears are in sync
“Anyone can make you smile or cry but it is that special person that can make you cry tears of joy.”
10. When the groom and bride dab their tears